Casual Crew Members - Canberra
If you love the outdoors, working with other people, and you think you'd excel at creating great customer experiences, we'd love to hear from you!
GoBoat offers great training, and the flexibility to work around school or university. No previous experience is required, however if you have spent time in customer service roles/hospitality and/or you have your boat licence (or experience with boats at all) it'll be a plus!
Receive award pay rates, plus a free GoBoat rental per month for every crew member.
Working at GoBoat as a Casual Crew Member involves:
* Assisting guests with boarding & alighting the GoBoat vessels
* Using computers to check guests in on arrival
* General cleaning and tidying of the GoBoats before bookings
* Making a positive contribution to our environment by minimising waste, and even patrolling the lake for rubbish
* Delivering safety briefings & demonstrations to guests
* Setup & packdown of boats at the beginning/end of operating days
If you think you'd be great at all of these (remembering you'll get plenty of training too), fill out the form and submit your resume & cover letter today!
Apply for Casual Crew Members - Canberra
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.