Office & Reservations Assistant Canberra HQ
GoBoat is a local Canberra company, providing eco-friendly electric picnic boat experiences across Australia!
We have grown to 5 locations in our 4 years of operation, and we're expanding our support team to improve customer satisfaction, as well as management efficiency.
This role would suit a receptionist or junior administration assistant ready for a new challenge involving greater variety and scope. As a growing company the successful applicant will have the opportunity to shape the role, and flexible working arrangements are possible across either part-time (minimum 3 days) and full-time hours.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Assist guests with enquiries and booking amendments across multiple locations by telephone and email
- Co-ordinate special requests with our location management teams
- Assist with the co-ordination of the Managing Director's schedule
- Support members of the management team in making travel bookings
- Taking and circulating minutes of regular team meetings
- General office administration for a small office
- Entering invoices
Skills and experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel a must
- Intermediate computer skills generally
- Excellent phone manner
- Patience when dealing with the general public
- Good English spelling & grammar
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a team
- Experience with Xero accounting software will be highly regarded
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time or part-time position
- A flexible work environment
- A small, motivated and fun team to be a part of
- Competitive salary of $45,000-$60,000 depending on experience
- Free on-site parking
- A free GoBoat rental each month
We're a small team, spread out across Australia but with an office in Hume, so you need to be reliable, punctual, and a self-starter. If you think you could be our successful applicant, please send us your resume & cover letter using the form!
Apply for Office & Reservations Assistant Canberra HQ
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.